Monday, April 23, 2012

prada shoes anger is smaller than before

Are hidden by the smoke, is the fear that they received. Older now, almost thirty people, not a wife, have to make money the old-age mother, anger is smaller than before, more coming back this time I've not the same as before again riotings Now, whenever someone rushed Yantan, always try to avoid Fortunately,Air Max 2012, the people here know me, for example, police station,prada shoes, I kind of care, as long as I do not stir up trouble, generally not to trouble the other peers, they know I am here, so I am still in this piece of the sale of cigarettes is stable on a daily basis if business was good, you can earn ten dollars. This live is to go through rain and wind, bad make a small watermelon said with a sigh.
    Think it is thought, may be to open the hotel where the Boyd? Years before the money to open the hotel then depend on me to sell this amount of money earned by the outside smoke, it is estimated that well. cigarettes, and throw it on the ground, one foot off and then Ningle twist legs.
    Well, this is also a problem, after all, you no money ah! But watermelon brother, if we partner to open a small hotel, you help me how? My money, you do earn half the loss on me how? Wavelet, you are not playing a joke on me, right? Stern said: into the factory to work, but you know, rely on wage earn how much ah? not you sell cigarettes do, I would like to open a hotel, but need to open the hotel, do not resign can not apply for a license, not to mention also needs to and dealing with all aspects of the head, which I will not, if someone opened, as well as trust. So, ah! A few days ago I have been whereof distress can see a watermelon brother you, I suddenly think of and I can do with you ah! I invested in, you open the hotel, not an outsider, I trust you, how? Small watermelon Yue Ting eyes bright, because the reasons for my uncle, he is very trust me, hear me say, he was pleased, said: lose money I tell you,Air Max 91 Shoes, this is not good, you too lose, I can not let you lose! ah, so be it, I have more money, more I can do not wow, but is still two or three thousand, you six I, loss of earning the same, how?
    I deliberately thought, readily replied:

No comments:

Post a Comment