Monday, July 2, 2012

oakley sunglasses his face eager Asano Sachiko already back to turn himself.

The hair of his head off the ground, then the right hand suddenly to his ears cut off. Although he has not get the sound, but I still do not hope that he will die prematurely because of accidentally biting tongue, first relieved of his mandible.
Done the preparatory work, I began a formal performance. Let me first with both hands, grabbed his left foot, and then violently out a breaking, as the crisp sound of the bone of his left ankle joint was unloaded down. He seemed to be pumping a whip-like body suddenly hop, left leg forced recovery, the left foot from my hand and pumped out. Did not think too much force, the left foot hit the buttocks, he shiver.
I was standing next to look at him, not in a hurry to continue, because I want everyone to regard the scene deep impression to the mind, life can not forget. I did not go to the other person's face, but I could feel the trembling of their hearts.
I turn around Maruo true male twice, and then Youxiang his right foot taken away. Futile chaos pedaling leg, trying to escape the palm of my hand. I am very glad to do it, because torture is a struggling meat better than torture a bunch of motionless gives a strong visual impact.
Finally, his right foot was broken, which makes him pain to the legs curled on her chest. Dislocated ankle swelling up, to fight in a circle than his feet. I did not stop there from time to time in his swollen kicked or stepped foot. Christina excited the whirring panting, his face eager Asano Sachiko already back to turn himself.
Christina hear what I said, almost laughing out loud, obviously feel that I have more confidence in her. She walked the Asano Sachiko around and whispered a few words, as if what stripped of clothes and the like, Asano Sachiko hastily blushing turned to eye-blink stare at Maruo true male. .
I nodded with satisfaction, and again went to the the Maruo true male side, mercilessly stamped her foot on his left knee patella. The patella is the knee piece of free flat bone, the site of attachment of the quadriceps tendon, patella fracture will be unable to knee extension. My foot with the heel, from the sound judgment, should be comminuted,oakley sunglasses for cheap, Maruo true male slowly bent left leg also proved my judgment.
When he gradually tolerated the pain, I turn to his right knee Tiduan. Maruo true male, and even rolling on the ground have been powerless, and lay there like a just fish from the water, stop twisting. In this way, more than one hour after Maruo true male limbs, large joints have all been broken or is out of joint, I had wanted him to try and tendons the way, but worried that he survive to go, then stopped.
I let the bird cleek Maruo true male hung up, he was hanging in the air, showing a strange posture. Pairs of shoulder dislocation, his hand is no longer behind their back, but the slanting vertical ground. The legs twist to this side, a symbol of man's like length development radish, stand upright.
This is intentional performance look to the Asano Sachiko programs,oakley sunglasses, practices

No comments:

Post a Comment